Refunds & Exchanges
30-DAY HASSLE FREE RETURNS:
All products sold by Hunter Select are new and most are under warranty from the manufacturers unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product has not been used or installed, Hunter Select will give you a full refund if you return the product within 30 days. (Exclusions apply, please see our policy below.)
Please review our return policy below to ensure that the products are eligible for return prior to submitting a return request.
If you ever experience an issue with a Hunter Select product at any time, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN USED OR MISSING PARTS
- All returns must be returned in unused condition and packaging as purchased, and include all of the original accessories (i.e. installation tools, screws, manuals etc.)
- If the packaging is damaged or missing, the product will no longer be eligible for return.
- Claims for missing or damaged items/parts in transit (or upon arrival) must be received within three days of receipt. If no notification is received within three days, a refund/exchange will not be issued.
- Any return that is in used or damaged condition (*unless the product is defective) will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- Modifications of any kind to the product will render it ineligible for return and void all manufacturer warranty.
- The product will be considered used if:
- Has been installed or mounted on a firearm or other devices
- Has signs of cosmetic wear. (i.e. installation marks, blemishes, scratches or dents)
- Has been physically altered or damaged
PRODUCT THAT PASSED THE RETURN PERIOD
- If a product is outside the given return time frame, it can no longer be returned to Hunter Select, but it may still have a warranty with the product manufacturer for repair or replacement. To verify manufacturer warranty coverage and options, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Please inspect the shipment upon arrival. Any damages or discrepancies must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
How to Make a Return:
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, and usage environment for defective returns).
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping. The item must be in original condition for a full refund.
- If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop off location if return shipping label is provided.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
All returns are subject to evaluation by Hunter Select.